A charming historic cottage with modern amenities offers a private home-like retreat. Two separate bedrooms, a large living room, a full kitchen, and a bathroom accomodate single guests as well as families. Built in the 1890’s as a country mercantile, the restored cottage is today convenient to Southside Virginia attractions as well as being within walking distance of Chatham Hall, Hargrave, and downtown Chatham.
- Furnished with family antiques
- Self-catered full continental breakfast
- Complimentary sherry
- Cable, VCR, videocassette selection
- CD player, selection of CDs
- Books and magazines
- Adjacent parking
- Microwave, coffeemaker; kitchen appliances and equipment
- Phone line for internet access
Experience Chatham as a resident in your own charming country cottage — La Chaumière! To contact us, call (434) 432-7721 or use the following form.
For more information about historic Chatham, Virginia, visit the Chatham Guide.